What a great start to the season!!! We’ve now had the first round of fixtures and there have been some cracking performances by Royal Sutton athletes and a great team spirit shown in all the matches. In the last few weeks 10 new club records have been set, including two that broke previous records set in 1989.
- U20M Hammer Liam Goodall 41.01m
- U20M Hammer (7.26Kg) Liam Goodall 37.87m. This beats the old record of 37.14m set by Gary Booker in 1989 (27 years ago)
- U20M Long Jump Elliot Walker 6.44m. This beats his old record of 6.38 set recently
- U20M Triple Jump Elliot Walker 12.86 .This beats his old record of 12.71 set recently.
- Mens 4x400m relay Team Shaun Evans/ Shem Nelson/ Lee Hetherington/ Nicholas Pryce . 3.24.5 . This beats the old record of 3.26.1 set in 1989 ( 27 years ago ) by Carl Warren/Jamie Hussey/Les Duffy and Mark Sturch
- Mens 4x100m relay Team . Kane Howitt/Donald Brown/Ethan Brough/Nicholas Pryce 43.8 . This equals the club record set last year by Nicholas Pryce/Shem Nelson/Cameron Kirkbride/ and Kane Howitt.
- Veteran (M50) Hammer Kevin Brown 35.34m (Telford)
- U20W Hammer Chrissie Prince 38.57m
- U20W Discus Chrissie Prince 30.98m
- Senior 5000m Laura Whittle 15.08.58
There have also been scores of new PBs. Well done everyone – keep up the good work!
Links to the results for each of the fixtures are provided below:
- YDL Upper age group
- YDL lower age group
- Midland League
- Midland Veterans League
- Heart of England League