If you are interested in joining the club please email us on RoyalSuttonColdfieldAC@gmail.com.
We currently have waiting lists for all of our junior groups as we have had to reduce squad sizes due to COVID-19.
When you are invited to join, club policy for prospective members aged 17 and under is that they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian on their initial visit, to provide contact details and permission for membership. It also gives the parent/guardian a chance to see the club for themselves.
Club training sessions run on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-8pm. Jumps and hurdles sessions run from 5:30-7:30pm on a Friday (currently on hold due to COVID).
Training fee’s are £12 a month for each athlete.
When becoming a member at Royal Sutton Coldfield AC you will get the following:
- Training sessions led by qualified coaches with DBS checks
- Entry for club competitions and races
- Exclusive use of Wyndley athletics facilities on club evenings (Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6-8pm)
- Free access to Wyndley athletics track at other times on presentation of your membership card
- England Athletics affiliation for competitive athetes
- 10% discount at Sutton Runner on presentation of membership card. Click here for link to website.
All Membership Fees include £16 EA/UK Athletics annual registration. All fees are from April 1st to March 31st, and are correct as from April 2020. Fees for members joining during the year will be pro rata
Memberships are renewed every April at the following prices, there is a £5 reduction on renewal fees if paid before the end of April:
*Given the current COVID-19 situation, the £5 discount is being extended until the end of June 2020*
|Renewing Members||New members (includes club vest*)|
|Juniors (9-16) or Students in full time education||£66||£78*|
|Senior Citizens (65+)||£81||£92*|
*Speak to our membership secretary about family discounts