It’s that time of year again. Get those muddy spikes out of the garage because cross country is back. The youngsters kick off the season this weekend with the first race at Hatton Country World. A list of the key races is set out below. Get the dates in the diary.
- Sun 2 Oct – West Midlands Young Athletes XC Race 1 – Hatton Country World
- Sat 5 Nov – National XC Relays – Mansfield
- Sat 12 Nov- Senior XC leagues
- Sun 20 Nov – West Midlands Young Athletes XC Race 2 – Warley Woods
- Sat 3 Dec – Senior XC leagues
- Sun 11 Dec – West Midlands Young Athletes XC Race 3 – Perry Park, Birchfield
- Sat 7 Jan – Warks and Staffs County XC Champs
- Sat 14 Jan – Senior XC leagues
- Sun 15 Jan – West Midlands Young Athletes XC Race 4 – Abingdon Park – Northampton
- Sat 28 Jan – Midland XC Champs – Prestwold Hall, Loughborough
- Sat 11 Feb – Senior XC leagues
- Sun 12 Feb – West Midlands Young Athletes XC Race 5 – Aldersley Stadium, Wolverhampton
- Sat 25 Feb – National XC Champs. Wollaton Park, Nottingham.
- Sat 11 Mar – UK Inter-Counties XC and World Trials
Further information is available on the league websites: