Well done to everyone who competed in the first West Midlands Young Athletes fixture at Hatton, Warwick. In perfect cross country conditions (sunshine and lots of mud!) our young runners did the club proud. In particular, there were top 20 finishes for the following:
- U11 girls – Caitlin White (9), Beth Darrock (16), Georgia Platt (18), Rachel White (20)
- U11 boys – Harrison Batchelor (8), Alex Stapleton (12), Luke O’Brien (17)
- U13 boys – Kieran Mullis (7)
- U15 girls – Georgia Curry (8), Laura Richardson (16), Sophia Karski (17), Erin Benbow (20)
- U15 boys – Shaun Evans (12), Jerome Austin (18)
There were also lots of runners competing for the 1st time for the club who ran brilliantly.
In the team races the top performances came from the U11 girls, who finished in 2nd place and the U15 girls who were 3rd. The full results are available here.
The next race is on 11 November at Wolverhampton. Make sure the date is in the diary and let’s have a great turnout!