Midland Indoor Championships (NIA)
- Nicholas Pryce – 2nd place Senior Mens 200m 21.91 (PB)
- Janice Pryce – 4th place Senior Womens TJ 10.31m (New W50 British Record)
- Stefan Anderson – 7th place U17 60m 7.45 (PB). Time in 200m Heat 24.05
- Nicholas Mbewe – U17 60m heat 7.54 PB (just missing the final). 200m heat 24.06 (Indoor PB)
- Charmaine Riley – 5th place Senior Womens 60m 8.07 (PB)
- Georgia Dodd – U17 60m 8.75 (PB)
- Adam Barnes – Senior Mens 400m (52.05)
Scottish Masters Championships (Kelvin Hall)
- Donald Brown M45 – 1st 60m 7.54; 1st 200m 24.59; 1st 60mH 9.04
- Sandra McDonald W50 – 1st 60m 9.04; 1st 200m 30.52
Results are available here.
In addition, Nadine Okyere, who trains with Joe Caines group, took second place in the World Indoor Championships Trials in Sheffield in the 400m. Her time was inside the qualifying time to go to the World Champs. Channel 4 coverage is available here – Nadine’s is the 1st event.
Report by John “The Tornado” Topliss